WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Tom Langley Music’, ‘TLM’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website(s). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website or other web pages operated by TLM is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While every care has been taken to provide you with accurate information, and a high quality service neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or other web pages operated by TLM is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website or other web pages operated by TLM, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or other web pages operated by Tom Langley Music may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website or other web pages operated by Tom Langley Music may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website or other web pages operated by Tom Langley Music and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK law.